Shredding Services in Steamboat Springs and Craig, CO
Colorado Document Security is proud to serve Steamboat Springs and Craig, CO with secure shredding services. For many years we have provided document shredding solutions to businesses and residents supported by our exceptional customer service and cost-effective pricing.
Craig and Steamboat Springs Shredding Company Keeps Your Information Safe
Federal and State laws define what must be done to comply with data privacy protections. These regulations are getting more stringent as data breaches and identity theft are some of the fastest growing crimes in the United States. Fines and other penalties are increasing and being more rigorously enforced when a breach occurs. Improper disposal of documents leaves you at risk. You can no longer afford to risk it.
Colorado Document Security provides full-service, on-site paper shredding solutions committed to keeping the businesses and residents of Craig and Steamboat Springs, Colorado safe and compliant. We provide:
- On-Site Document Destruction
- Assistance with Privacy Policies and Procedures
- Employee Compliance Training
- HIPAA Compliance Employee Training
- Identity Theft Prevention Training
We offer services that assist our Steamboat Springs and Craig clients decrease the risk of data breaches, improve office productivity, and assure compliance with laws such as FACTA, HIPAA and GLB. Colorado Document Security’s document shredding solutions include:
- On-Site Document Shredding in Steamboat Springs and Craig
- Scheduled Shredding in Steamboat Springs and Craig
- One-Time Purges in Steamboat Springs and Craig
- Community Shred Days in Steamboat Springs and Craig
Don’t Risk It. Shred It Instead
In house document disposal programs depend on small office shredders, which can be slow, unreliable, and inefficient. These are risky because they leave the employee with complete discretion as to whether a document should be shredded or discarded in the trash. And, if time is an issue, or other things are more important, guess what often happens? Many business data breaches are the result of lack of a compliant shredding program. Corporate data breaches are costly in many ways. Here are just a few:
- Criminal and/or Civil Penalties
- Lawsuits and Legal Battles
- Exposure of Private Client or Patient Information
- Theft of Trademark Secrets or Competitive Information
- Loss of Client Confidence
- Damaged Public Relations
- Negative Media Coverage
With a shredding program with Colorado Document Security, your employees can always discard sensitive documents in a safe and secure manner.
To find out more about our shredding services for Steamboat Springs and Craig, please contact us by phone or complete the form on this page.