Shredding Services in Breckenridge, Dillon & Frisco, CO
Colorado Document Security is proud to serve Breckenridge, Dillon and Frisco, CO with secure paper shredding services. For many years we have provided document shredding and destruction solutions to businesses and residents supported by our exceptional customer service and cost-effective pricing.
Breckenridge, Dillon and Frisco Paper Shredding Company Keeps Your Information Safe
Federal and State laws define what must be done to comply with data privacy protections. These regulations are getting more stringent as data breaches and identity theft are some of the fastest growing crimes in the United States. Fines and other penalties are increasing and being more rigorously enforced when a breach occurs. Improper disposal of documents leaves you at risk. You can no longer afford to risk it.
Colorado Document Security provides full-service, on-site paper shredding solutions committed to keeping the businesses and residents of Breckenridge, Dillon and Frisco, Colorado safe and compliant. We provide:
- On-Site Document Destruction
- Assistance with Privacy Policies and Procedures
- Employee Compliance Training
- HIPAA Compliance Employee Training
- Identity Theft Prevention Training
We offer services that assist our Breckenridge, Dillon and Frisco clients decrease the risk of data breaches, improve office productivity, and assure compliance with laws such as FACTA, HIPAA and GLB. Colorado Document Security’s document shredding solutions include:
- On-Site Document Shredding in Breckenridge, Dillon and Frisco
- Scheduled Shredding in Breckenridge, Dillon and Frisco
- One-Time Purges in Breckenridge, Dillon and Frisco
- Community Shred Days in Breckenridge, Dillon and Frisco
Don’t Take A Chance. Shred It Instead
In-house document destruction and disposal programs often depend on small office shredders, which can be slow, unreliable, and inefficient. Use of these shredders are risky because they leave the employee with complete discretion as to whether a document should be shredded or discarded in the trash. And, if time is an issue, or other things are more important, guess what often happens? Many business data breaches are the result of lack of a compliant shredding program. Corporate data breaches are costly in many ways. Here are just a few:
- Theft of Trademark Secrets or Competitive Information
- Loss of Client Confidence
- Damaged Public Relations
- Negative Media Coverage
- Criminal and/or Civil Penalties
- Lawsuits and Legal Battles
- Exposure of Private Client or Patient Information
With a shredding program with Colorado Document Security, your employees can always discard sensitive documents in a safe and secure manner.
To find out more about our shredding services for Breckenridge, Dillon and Frisco, please contact us by phone or complete the form on this page.